HOME      YOUTUBE      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      INSTAGRAM      PATREON      TUMBLR     

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Welcome...

artwork by Amanda Neyman

For as long as I can remember, I've dreamed of having the perfect cotton candy circus fairy princess room to call my own. When I moved into my new place, I decided to take on the task of transforming a plain apartment into a world of whimsy. Because I don't own the space, I had to get creative and find ways of redecorating without doing anything that would get me into trouble! I've been working extremely hard and have finally feel like I'm making progress, though I still have a ways to go! 
I thought I would show you guys a glimpse into the makings of the official Steamfaerie Headquarters, complete with a glittery vintage carousel horse, pink striped walls, and lots of antique treasures! All of this was done on a tight budget, which goes to show that anything is possible! 
I can't wait to show you my wonderland once it's all done! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you've really out done yourself, you've created your own unique and wonderful world of wonder! Looking forward to seeing more progress photos and DIY videos! -Lindsay of Sheaves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so amazing! I'm getting ready to move soon and I definitely want to do a shabby chic feel to my place. I was wondering if this is a studio or 1 bed.

    ReplyDelete