HOME      YOUTUBE      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      INSTAGRAM      PATREON      TUMBLR     

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Down the Rabbit Hole...




How could you? I swear I saw you there a minute ago.
A pocket watch to tell the time, drink this you will be fine.

In dreams I'm falling fast, through years of decades past.
They show me colors, deepest red. Paint the roses in my head.

Follow you down the rabbit hole, I'll follow you down the rabbit hole.
Follow you down the rabbit hole.

Don't know if I can trust this, the room is getting smaller, my hands don't feel like they once did.
Seems nothing is the right size, and and never is the wrong time.
Still I'll let you lead me.

Follow you down the rabbit hole, I'll follow you down the rabbit hole.
Follow you down the rabbit hole.



Hotel Cinema - "Rabbit Hole"

dress - Ally
bow - garage sale
shoes - Forever21

featuring the lovely Nikiski Noir, follow her on Instagram @NikiskiNoir 



1 comment:

  1. goodness you two white haired faeries have got STYLE!!! Absolutely love everything you both are wearing, especially because of the STRIPES! :D -Lindsay of Sheaves

    ReplyDelete