HOME      YOUTUBE      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      INSTAGRAM      PATREON      TUMBLR     

Friday, March 29, 2013

Favorite Finds Friday: Nudes and Blooms


Now that it's Spring, I'm trying to eliminate black from my wardrobe as much as possible, which means I need to stock up on some new staple items in light colors! 

I've been dying for a pair of nude wedge booties, because they're so versatile! I'd rock them with boot covers and spats for a steampunk look, what would you wear them with?

I also found a pair of tan and gold faux suede chunky heeled sandals that can be worn with a sundress for a super girly feel, or a pair of shorts for an edgy feel! I love the glitter detail for day OR night!

I found this super awesome military hat with girly glam details like gold buttons and gold trim, perfect to complete any steampunk outfit, or just to cover up a bad hair day!

Last but not least, a pair of vintage peep toe slippers! These are so adorable and comfy! It says so right in the brand! They have a tulle pompom accent on the toes and a chunky kitten heel for that retro glam look!

Tan Wedge Booties: Glaze Shoes
Tan Glitter Chunk Heel Sandals: Marco Santi from Crossroads Trading
Gold embellished military hat: from Crossroads Trading
Vintage peep toe heels: Daniel Green Comfy Slippers


No comments:

Post a Comment